2021.10.20 07:23 zEn_QuickScooped Cursed Vaccine
|submitted by zEn_QuickScooped to cursedcomments [link] [comments]|
2021.10.20 07:23 Scared-Alfalfa-2817 Quais linguagens e frameworks para começar a programar em backend? Quais tipos de projetos posso colocar no meu portifólio?
2021.10.20 07:23 royalehighhhhh offering for goth lolita set (without cuffs)
2021.10.20 07:23 SomeoneFromGalar This shelf is designed to look like it is phasing into a wall
|submitted by SomeoneFromGalar to OddlyCreative [link] [comments]|
2021.10.20 07:23 silvergollum keep stacking Physical Silver and also some Gold!!!
|submitted by silvergollum to Wallstreetsilver [link] [comments]|
2021.10.20 07:23 bruh_im_hink I didn't know he was persistent, this guy is nuts! subbed.
|submitted by bruh_im_hink to Its_Jawsh [link] [comments]|
2021.10.20 07:23 JMOD_Historian [2007scape] (ID:qbxe3z) JMOD Comments On Thread: Nex & ToA Rewards Beta, New Client Featu...
I have found the following J-Mod comments on the thread Nex & ToA Rewards Beta, New Client Features Drop #3 & Halloween - Game Update (October 20th) JagexSarnie
2021.10.20 07:23 donmakkavel Liquid came out of my laptop
Hi just a question since I can't find any related info. I stored my laptop in its foam case for a week. And when I was about to use my laptop, it's soaking wet. Note that there is no way that something spilled on my laptop, I'm pretty sure that the liquid came from inside. Also, my screen is physically broken and I connect it to a monitor when Im going to use it. I checked the battery and it looks fine. Is it possible that the liquid came out from the screen? What other parts of a laptop has liquid - battery, cooling system? Is it safe to open it cause I have not used it since then. Thank you!
submitted by donmakkavel to laptops [link] [comments]
2021.10.20 07:23 Tiananmen__square How does this image make you feel?
|submitted by Tiananmen__square to AskMiddleEast [link] [comments]|
2021.10.20 07:23 Unused_Thought_ hmmm
2021.10.20 07:23 madimadison18 19y from UK let's talk about my allowance and my service
|submitted by madimadison18 to onlineSugar [link] [comments]|
2021.10.20 07:23 Fnatlaf Flag of the Republic of China, also known as "Taithree", obviously.
|submitted by Fnatlaf to vexillologycirclejerk [link] [comments]|
2021.10.20 07:23 IOweUEverythingBoo Amber Diamond
|submitted by IOweUEverythingBoo to GirlsOfTheWorld [link] [comments]|
2021.10.20 07:23 sophie_p 7 weeks since...
...we've all been heathly at the same time !
My 9,5m baby, my partner (M) and me (F) have ALL been sick in turns for the last 7 weeks !
I'm so sick of this ! One or two of us have been coughing, gotten a fever, runny nose, etc, all in turns.
I'm exhausted, I haven't slept well for the last three nights since baby slept with me. He had started sleeping the whole night in his bed, but since I'm EBF and he has had difficulty sleeping for the last three night I took him with me to (safely) co-sleep.
This is the third time I'm sick, this is round 3... Tell me it ends soon !
submitted by sophie_p to NewParents [link] [comments]
2021.10.20 07:23 PhilosophyOblivion Social Problems in Morocco
Greetings, I am a young man of Moroccan origin born in Europe but raised by Moroccan parents and culture. I would like to start with the premise that I love Morocco and despite growing up in Europe I consider myself Moroccan (and this is not common among Moroccan kids born abroad). I would like to make a list of all the social aspects that do not contribute to the growth of the overall Kingdom of Morocco. These are some aspects that must be pointed out even if they are very critical because if you can't criticize what you love then what you love will become stagnant and then disappear...
● The education system is a total collapse. There is no real dedication to the academic development and mental improvement of students to establish a school system at the same level as that of industrialized or at least developing countries. In general, due to dysfunctional educational conditions caused by poor family circumstances, children lose their enthusiasm for studying, and teachers do not seem to love their job, thus doing a poor job of encouraging students in a healthy and genuine way to study in order to ensure themselves an acceptable standard of living in the future. This situation then leads to a ripple effect that makes the country's economic growth stagnant and monolithic. The most educated and intelligent people tend to leave the country for obvious reasons to study/work elsewhere.
● In Morocco there are no morals/ethics or principles in general. Everyone thinks only of himself without being generous and supportive of others. Everyone does what suits them and not what is right. Fear and terror control Morocco, we have all been raised with fear and not with love, mercy or respect. From childhood you are taught to be afraid, otherwise your father would have beaten you and unfortunately this will stay with you forever because that is how it works in Morocco. All actions that Moroccan citizens do are dictated by pure fear and not out of respect and moral or authorial choice. If there is no police around, everyone does what they want... if the boss doesn't check you at work, no one does their job well and so on... Morocco also suffers from a poor working culture. I can understand that the French colonization has slowed down the development of the country but even Japan, which is a country that has been bombed by atomic bombs, has been able to get back on its feet thanks to its great work ethic and strength. today Japan is in fact the third best country in the world in terms of GDP (5200.00 USD Billion).
In simple words, in Morocco people do what they want even if it is wrong and this does not contribute to the growth of the country. The ironic thing is that they also teach us that God is always watching us and that we will all be judged...
● Dishonesty, jealousy, extreme envy and social hatred are the order of the day in Morocco. I have not yet been able to understand exactly why but your neighbors in Morocco hate you for no apparent reason. You meet them on the street and they greet you, hug you, and smile in your face only to talk bad about you behind your back soon after.... If you are successful in life such as finding a good family, a good job etc... people hope you fail and if by chance you become rich they will do anything to make you poor by practicing things like black magic which is very common in Morocco (and the problem is that these things also work). Even trivial things like buying a decent car or good clothes is a challenge in Morocco because of the extreme and creepy jealousy of the society...women are worse than men in this aspect. They too greet each other, hug each other they even go home Playing false friends but deep down they hate each other intensely.
Can you tell me how a country can develop if the citizens do nothing but contribute to the failure of another person for no apparent reason ?! Just the fact that people have nothing better to do than make other people fail is scary and unsettling...
● Ignorance is a burden that has always gripped Morocco. As I said education is poor in Morocco, but the problem with ignorance is not just education. I think we Moroccans are clever but ignorant. We can easily figure things out but often we don't have specific knowledge to apply most things... there are remote areas in the countryside where people don't know that there are other celestial bodies besides the earth, the moon or the sun, other people don't even know that there are other countries in the world besides Morocco! and unfortunately I'm not joking.... I wish I was... This phenomenon is not due to stupidity but to the severe ignorance that is disregarded as a social problem and as a question of human and intellectual development of the country. In Morocco in some remote places still reigns the old mentality that the woman should only serve her husband and should not do anything else in her life and this is an element that contributes to ignorance and lack of information in general.
● Unfortunately, hypocrisy is the ruler in Morocco as well. People do nothing but give advice to other people, "correcting" them and inciting them to do differently, when in the meantime they are not good people either.... "This is Haram!", "This God doesn't want it" "You'll go to hell if you continue like this" these are the things you often hear from people who believe they are faithful to God when in reality they smoke, drink, have sex before marriage etc... the truth is that very few are true Muslims in Morocco. The rest use religion as a "shield" to avoid being discriminated against and for fear of not suffering consequences.
I think Morocco has a great potential to become a great nation, progress is there but it is very slow because radical changes have to be made. I would like to point out that conservationism has nothing to do with it (I am also a conservationist), because even a small country totally conservationist and unitary born in 1965 like Singapore is one of the best economic countries in the world with a GDP of 390.00 USD Billion.
submitted by PhilosophyOblivion to Morocco [link] [comments]
2021.10.20 07:23 Obsessive_commentor If you gave everyone the option to press a button that would cause someone of their choosing to die, and it was guaranteed they would never get caught, the vast majority of people would choose to press that button.
An ex, crushes partner, someone who wronged you, someone who is somehow stopping you from getting what you want, we all have at least one person in our lives that we would rather not be there.
submitted by Obsessive_commentor to unpopularopinion [link] [comments]
2021.10.20 07:23 edoweird0 Need help with copy function issue
When I try to copy anything (it can be a huge text or even a single character) a loading animation pops up (classic iOS loading animation with the circle of bars periodically switching from white to grey) and completely blocks anything, after more than five minutes the animation disappears and a message saying that the data requested in the app doesn’t exist pops up. This is really annoying cause I use this app for university lectures and when I need to copy something I lose huge amounts of time
submitted by edoweird0 to GoodNotes [link] [comments]
2021.10.20 07:23 Amulon regarding BTT
due to special circumstances irl i can only take my BTT now and my FTT/actual test next june or so - and the CDC website says i have to go for some "induction"? i thought the BTT was purely theoretical and written?
submitted by Amulon to askSingapore [link] [comments]
2021.10.20 07:23 le-quack Because 2 people couldn't possibly be called Michael Jordan.
|submitted by le-quack to facepalm [link] [comments]|
2021.10.20 07:23 Hyper_Aryan It's a poem from our book
|submitted by Hyper_Aryan to funny [link] [comments]|
2021.10.20 07:23 fatethxfaith Dio venditore di pentole
2021.10.20 07:23 Viv_iannart Cyberpunk Baby
|submitted by Viv_iannart to drawing [link] [comments]|
2021.10.20 07:23 criticalhitslive 4 key giveaway tonight on twitch!
Asmodee Digital was kind enough to provide us 4 game keys to give away to our viewers tonight to celebrate the release of the digital campaign! We would love for you to join us for our groups very first look at the Gloomhaven campaign (we’ve avoided digging too deeply into the box to avoid any story spoilers) and get your chance to win a copy of the digital game! Anyone can enter, the only requirement is that you are in the stream during the giveaway window. If you’re interested you can join us tonight at 6pm eastern US time here . Hope to see you there!
submitted by criticalhitslive to GloomhavenDigital [link] [comments]
2021.10.20 07:23 Miserable_Window_654 Fernando did not lost his speed
|submitted by Miserable_Window_654 to UpvotedBecauseBoobs [link] [comments]|
2021.10.20 07:23 Large-Transition18 Mates, am I going bald?
|submitted by Large-Transition18 to malehairadvice [link] [comments]|